12 Health Benefits Of Eating Bananas
Banana is very beneficial for health. Bananas contain certain nutrients and compounds such as carbohydrates, vitamins A, C and B6, iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, potassium and natural sugars such as sucrose, fructose and glucose. All these make banana a superfood that is an integral part of a healthy daily diet. Eating a banana daily keeps the body and mind healthy.
Banana should be eaten in the morning breakfast, because of this you will not feel hungry in between till lunch. Banana is considered a good source of energy. In addition, the water content in it is 64.3 percent, protein 1.3 percent, carbohydrate 24.7% and lube 8.3 percent.
- 110 calories
- .5 grams of fat
- 27 grams of carbohydrates
- 14 grams of sugar
- 3 grams of fiber
- 1 gram of protein
- 25% vitamin B6
- 16% manganese
- 14% vitamin C
- 12% potassium
- 12% fiber
- 10% copper
- 10% biotin
- 8% magnesium
Health Benefits Of Banana
Banana For children – Banana is very beneficial for the development of children. Bananas are rich in minerals and vitamins, by consuming which children develop well. Therefore, bananas must be included in the diet of children.
Banana Beneficial for the elderly – Banana is the best fruit for the elderly. Because it can be peeled and eaten very easily. It contains vitamin-C, B6 and fiber which is essential in growing age. It also eliminates stomach disorders in old age.
Banana Benefits for gain weight – Banana is very helpful for gaining weight. By drinking banana shake everyday, thin people can become fat. Therefore, thin people should consume bananas to gain weight.
Banana For pregnant women – During pregnancy, women need the most vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it is advised to pregnant women to include bananas in their diet.
Banana for Cancer – If the habit of eating bananas is made daily since childhood, then the chances of getting cancer are greatly reduced. Banana contains vitamin C. By eating it, the chances of getting cancer are reduced.
Banana In the disease of diabetes – extract the juice of the white part of the stem of the banana tree, drinking it daily, the disease of diabetes is eradicated from the root.
Banana benefits for men and women
Banana for anemia – If there is anemia in your body, then you do not need to worry nor do you need to take any medicine. Just eat 2-3 bananas every morning and drink cardamom milk. Very soon the lack of blood in your body will go away.
Banana During the period – If women have problem of excessive bleeding, then mash banana in milk and eat it for a few days. Soon you will get benefit from this problem.
Bananas For heart health – Bananas contain potassium which is rich in a mineral electrolyte and which is essential for your heart health. Potassium helps the circulatory system deliver oxygen to your brain. It also helps in regular heartbeat and maintaining a proper balance of water in the body.
Banana for Bone health – Banana is rich in calcium and calcium plays an important role in the development and strength of bones. Apart from this, an important role of magnesium present in banana can be seen. Magnesium is a special nutrient, which helps in the development of bones. It also helps in the flow of calcium in the body.
Banana For eyes – Banana is also rich in carotenoids, also known as Vitamin A. Vitamin-A is considered an essential element for the eyes. It works to increase the pigment in the retina of the eye. Apart from this, Vitamin-A helps in seeing clearly even in low light.
Banana For ulcer disease – Eating banana provides relief to a great extent in ulcer disease. By eating banana, the germs of stomach ulcers are destroyed. In case of ulcer, eat more and more raw banana.
Benefits of Banana
- Potassium is found in bananas, which is very beneficial for blood pressure patients.
- A lot of fiber is found in bananas.
- Banana is rich in iron, due to which the amount of hemoglobin in the blood increases.
- Grinding banana peel and applying its paste on the head reduces headache.
- Bananas contain an amino acid called tryptophan, which relaxes the mood.
- Banana shake cools the stomach.
- Banana is a very beneficial medicine for people with gas problems.
- If there is a problem of bleeding from the nose, then using banana with sugar and milk for 7 days, this problem ends.
Milk and Banana Benefits
According to experts, milk and banana are very nutritious separately but together it is not a good combination. Many doctors also ask to avoid banana shake. But many people consider milk and banana as an ideal combination, because what is not present in milk is present in banana and the nutrients which are not present in banana are present in milk. But this does not happen when both go together in the body.
According to a study, eating banana and milk together not only affects the digestive system but also affects our sinuses. Things like sinus congestion, cold, cough and other allergies can happen. Most people believe that consuming both together can end digestive problems while in the long run it leads to vomiting and loose motion.
Side Effects Of Eating Bananas
- Bananas contain starch, which can lead to constipation if eaten in excess.
- Individuals who are allergic to latex are also susceptible to bananas. Symptoms such as wheezing, runny nose, cough, itchy throat and watery eyes are common with this allergy.
- If your kidneys are not working properly, then reduce the consumption of bananas to a minimum. Too much potassium in the diet can put more pressure on your kidneys to pump out more blood. It can be very dangerous.
- By eating more bananas, heaviness will be felt on the stomach, lethargy will continue to be felt. Those with Kapha tendencies should not eat bananas. And if you ever eat, then eat only fully ripe bananas.
- A medium sized banana contains 105 calories. So if you’re looking to eat something low-calorie every few hours, a banana might not be a good choice at all.
1. What happens if I eat banana everyday?
If you eat bananas daily, then collagen production starts improving gradually in your body. Due to which the texture of your skin is good and you look more young.
2. What is the best time to eat banana?
Morning: You can consume bananas in the morning along with other breakfast foods.